Saturday 24 January 2015

The Snow... Part Two

Okay so I lied about the snow a couple posts ago... I have never seen so much fucking snow in my entire life! Sorry Grandma! But really I have no other way to explain it! The following pictures are what I came home from after a nasty snow storm that left me stuck in town:
That would be Marc's trailer. I swear when I left the night before I could see the tires! 
Pretty sure there is a couple of stairs there...see you In The spring!
Oh hello drive way... Ps I hate you.. Fast forward a few weeks and ill explain the hate 
Ops ⛄️
Pretty sure there's a deck under there... Yup I give up! 

So apparently there are fun things to do in the snow... Snow mobiling is one of Marc's favourites and unfortantly for me it means me ending up in a snow bank because I dont "lean" the right way. However currently I would much rather be holding on for my life on the back of the sled then ice fishing... Sorry Marc I tried and I will try again but I think I like summer fishing way more then ice fishing.

This is about 8am and I'm cold and my helmet scratched my face 
I think I sent this picture around 1pm....I had already fallen asleep a couple times and I was so worried about dropping my pole down the hole! Now don't get me wrong I was still optimistic that I would catch a fish.
But it was cold and I didn't catch a damn thing! But I did look cute in my "jay booth touque" and Marc got enough for dinner :
New thought! 
This puppy is so cute !  And I want her 😄 
Toby says hello!😺

Sometimes things are hard and differnt but everything is worth it in the end 


No comments:

Post a Comment